Handy Cross Hub
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1TJ
– Development site totalling 3.5 acres (1.43 hectares)
– Up to 117,000 sq ft (NIA) of new Grade A offices and a 150 bed hotel
About this property
Opportunity to acquire a Freehold development site totalling 3.5 acres (1.43 ha), within the Handy Cross Hub business park. The site benefits an outline planning consent to develop up to 117,000 sq ft (NIA) of new Grade A office space and a 150 bedroom hotel. The site is part of an existing mixed use business park development opportunity with outstanding new amenities including a new Waitrose food store, transport hub, and a proposed medicentre.
- High Wycombe is an affluent market town located between junctions 3 and 4 of the M40. With a population of 214,000 it is strategically located approximately 28 miles north west of London, 32 miles south east of Oxford and only 19 miles from Heathrow airport.
- Situated immediately adjacent to Junction 4 of the M40 motorway, the site occupies a prominent location benefiting from strong accessibility.
- The site is excellently served by the road network, situated on the M40 (Junction 4), with the M25 approximately 11 miles to the East. Running south, the A404 provides a direct route south to the M4 motorway at Junction 8/9, whilst running north it provides direct access to High Wycombe town centre. High Wycombe Station (approximately 1.5 miles) provides five direct services to London Marylebone per hour with a fastest journey time of 23 minutes. Other direct destinations include Birmingham Moor Street, Banbury, Aylesbury, Bicester Village and Oxford Parkway.